LegacyGT.com

DMV Legacy/Outback BI-Weekly Meets

tsunami

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol join the club my buddies '06 Sti is sitting right next to mine.

We were both rear ended in the same weekend. :(

Drop it off! There great people to work with! Love Mitch and Love the shop. They'll even get you a rental if need be.

Tell him Jason sent you and point to the LGT. ;)

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Lol join the club my buddies '06 Sti is sitting right next to mine.

We were both rear ended in the same weekend. :(

Drop it off! There great people to work with! Love Mitch and Love the shop. They'll even get you a rental if need be.

Tell him Jason sent you and point to the LGT. ;)

Will do! I have to go to New Hampshire this weekend for my brother's birthday so I'll unfortunately miss this meet. I'll try calling the shop tomorrow again to get an estimate from Mitch.

...Myles from RCE will be debuting his BRZ with all of his suspension goodies! He would like to attend the next LGT meet and maybe call it a LGT/BRZ meet...Whatcha all say?

Any spots you guys can think of???

CRAZY KEN

• I Donated
Cheeburger Cheeburger, Hooters, and that meet at the Chinese buffet in Rockville in 2010 were the most successful meets I remember in the time I've had my LGT. The one in Frederick at that dealership wasn't bad, either.

Hooters or Tilted Kilt... I have another 2 weeks until my cars outta the body shop.

08+ rear conversion, Jdm front bumper+corazon grill+jdm Sti lip AND a set of rotiform 18x10s.

Gonna be the sex... :)

Hooters or Tilted Kilt... I have another 2 weeks until my cars outta the body shop.

08+ rear conversion, Jdm front bumper+corazon grill+jdm Sti lip AND a set of rotiform 18x10s.

Wait, holy ish. x10's....on a legacy. Oh boy.

;)

Took me well over 4 months to receive these wheels and I've been debating putting the money into body work to make them fit.

What better time then when the car's already in the shop. Guess we'll see. :)

Ohhhhh x10 ... I like

Wish there was a meet closer to the beach

Archived