LegacyGT.com

Car show queens ny

• I Donated

You really registered just to promote your car show? Do you realize that you're promoting a 2wd dyno even on a website dedicated to AWD cars?

So when my car launches off the dyno or my center diff gets destroyed, will you pay for replacement?

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

i actually ive been on here for a bit just dont post alot, i put it up for the hell of it but if you want to be a dick about it thats cool too, its not all about the dyno event theres best looking prizes and usually a good turnout.

• I Donated

---NSFW---

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs]Team America: World Police (10/10) Movie CLIP - Dicks, Pussies and Assholes (2004) HD - YouTube[/ame]

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

At least someone agrees with me.

Also, about half way through that thread someone made an account just to call me an asshole for making fun of ricers lol. That was pretty funny too

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived