LegacyGT.com

Straight pipe, no muffler?

TcDavis

http://s515.photobucket.com/albums/t356/crazyken711/?action=view&current=FORSALEHeavilyModified2005LegacyGTLtdMVI_2366flvvideobyMY05LEGACYGT-Photobucket.mp4

CK

planning on putting a couple of Apexi N1 exhaust mufflers with silencers on my Invidia cbe! We'll see how that sounds!;-)

I have had N1 mufflers and they are a nice deep sounding rumble to them i was going to buy them for my car but every place i ordered them from they were on back order for awhile, i ended up emailing Apexi direct and they were on back order for a month or so this was about a month or more ago so you might be able to get them now

This is the cheapest i found them ( the turbo verson 3in Inlest and 4.5 out)

http://vr-speed.com/store/apexi-universal-muffler-75mm-inlet115mm-p-464.html

i ordered them and they were very nice people and refunded my money after emailing me and letting me know they were on back order also offered them to me at cost.. i ended up going to a different muffler.. i think it was like 425 shipped for both mufflers if i remember correctly!

• 1 month later...
3" straight pipe from the downpipe back. Nothing stupid about that, and it sounds great. You guys remember, I'm sure, that a turbocharged system is quieter than an equivalent N/A system. What's stupid is the fake dual exhaust on our cars.

Is kinda stupid, but I like the way the extra muffler sounds. It gives it a different noise then the wrx's.

• 1 year later...

love my Nameless Performance Muffler Deletes, and in Black they are uber sexy. I run a Perrin midpipe that is resonated and find the volume and sound to be fantastic!

Eventual goal is to run single 3in back from DP and have it dump in front of the rear wheel like the Subacabra.

@quick4dr, I posted it on page two I believe. I didn't know how to embed it in my phone so I just created a hot link.

@brps, install it man! My buddy had my set up on an 05 xt and it sounds so burley. Though a resentator is a good idea so it doesn't sound rasby. Have you ever seen the inside of one. It's not restricting just looks like a cheese grader.

Archived