LegacyGT.com

Upgrades

greatredbear

Hey, I'm looking at going stage 2, I have all the parts, just need time to install them and was wondering. Is there a semi-easy way to tune my car to the new parts without having to pay big bucks to have a pro do it?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

• I Donated Too
I'll be selling my accessport V.1 soon for $150. Running a stage2 OTS map from it right now but am switching to open source as soon as i have time.

I can't speak to which tuner you should go with not knowing the first party (I'm happy with my Infamous tune), but you certainly don't need the AP to get an Infamous tune. Tactrix 2.0 (open source) is supported by Infamous as well as custom AP tunes.

I opted not to go AP personally, but I'm comfortable using a laptop to log/flash where others like the simplicity of the AP for this process (albeit the more expensive option of the two).

• 2 weeks later...
without having to pay big bucks

Where could I find a cheaper one?

what do these phrases mean? :lol: there is no cheap in the legacy world

cheapest way is to sell your legacy and buy a honda no need for tunes they have :cool:VTEC:cool:

but no really after you have already spent the money for the parts to go stg 2 the price of a tune shouldnt really be a sticker shock

but an ap is not needed just more user friendly and simple. get raped and buy one new or wait for a good deal on a used one

as stated if your looking cheap go with tactrix cable. and dont just trust any old tuner. talk to people on here and see who they have or havent had luck with.

Archived