LegacyGT.com

AB GT LTD Wagon in Toronto - 1.5 hours off the lot

Ordered it in February, been waiting patiently until today. Thanks to all of the advice I received on this list, I had my dealer swap out the stock RE92's with Eagle F1 GS-D3's. I thought the price (including mounting/balancing) was VERY reasonable (CDN$220). Dealer was Marino's; I dealt with Francesco, who as very accomodating and replied to most of my pesky emails for the past 4 months. No hesistation in recommending him...tell him I sent you. After driving VW's and Audi's for the past 27 years, it was time for a change. My last car, 2004 S4, was an absolute PIG on gas, and I never did get used to it's drive-by-wire. Since December, been driving various rental automatics...sure nice to go back to a stick, even though it's only a 5-speed.

[quote name='nomoreS4']Ordered it in February, been waiting patiently until today. Thanks to all of the advice I received on this list, I had my dealer swap out the stock RE92's with Eagle F1 GS-D3's. I thought the price (including mounting/balancing) was VERY reasonable (CDN$220). Dealer was Marino's; I dealt with Francesco, who as very accomodating and replied to most of my pesky emails for the past 4 months. No hesistation in recommending him...tell him I sent you. After driving VW's and Audi's for the past 27 years, it was time for a change. My last car, 2004 S4, was an absolute PIG on gas, and I never did get used to it's drive-by-wire. Since December, been driving various rental automatics...sure nice to go back to a stick, even though it's only a 5-speed.[/quote] Weird. I went to Marino's too. I believe I had the first Legacy in the GTA. Got it a couple weeks ago now. Francesco is the sales manager. I dealt with Pedro. I hope you enjoy it as much as the S4. I would never have gotten rid of an S4 for a Leg. :o As for the drive-by-wire, so is the Legacy, so you're not moving away from anything. I think most cars are moving in that direction. I wish I knew about the tires before I got mine though.... :cry:

Archived