LegacyGT.com

Technical Guide for spec-b 3.0l 2006 Europe version

Hi evrybudy,

I just bout (5 month a go) my legacy spec b 3.0l, Here it came in the Europe version with a 6 speed(Impreza STI) gearbox and a 6 cylinder engine.

and I'm looking for a Technical Guide.

got some strange phenomenon in connection with the 4x4.

and I'm trying to understand how does it work.

in the internet I fained many links' but non of them was to this Technical Specifications.

thanks

joe

p.s

English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for spelling mistakes.

What do you mean by "got some strange phenomenon in connection with the 4x4"? The AWD system works the same way as the GT version. I believe it is rear biased and when it slips, the torque is split 50/50.

What do you mean by "got some strange phenomenon in connection with the 4x4"? The AWD system works the same way as the GT version. I believe it is rear biased and when it slips, the torque is split 50/50.

The phenomenon I am speaking of is some kaind of Noise (tiks) that is Coming from the wheels, only While rotating wheel over 50% and when the car speed is very low (uselly in U-turn)

The noise is accompanied by vibrations of the car.

I'm still not sure whether it comes from dray-shafft or by something else.

I tend to think that the AWD system does not work exactly as it should.

I emphasize that the problem occurs often.

As a preliminary step changed the gear oil changed, but the condition remains.

eny way, thats whay I'm looking for a Technical Guide for my car.

p.s

As an avid driving I didn't felt any grip problems or any other problem doring drive, even in extreme driving conditions

I admit I have not thought about this point, and I'll check it out Before I do anything else.

as for the climate her, I'm not Worried (I'm from the Middle East), Cold Weather is not the ishu here.

Nevertheless, I was still happy if someone had a link to technical treatment guide.

Archived