LegacyGT.com

Question about motor mounts (SilentBloc)?!

subsub

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a 07 Legacy special edition standard 5 speed and i've been road testing some of them and the one that i am looking for seems having a trouble with the motor mounts..

Here is my Question : Did someone have already change this part, and how much $$, and at wich milleage??

THX !

I'm not very familar with engine mounts but I know they are not super expensive, around $100 or less to replace minus labor. I wouldnt have that hold me back from a purchase as long as everything else looked fine. Much more $ to waste on replaced turbos, slipping clutches... and make sure the oil was changed as needed as well as other reg maintence stuff.

thx ! i appreciate, everything else seems good the car is at 100k Km and all the oils have been change : motor, trans, diffential. eccept for the timing belt but i think i'm good untill 150k-175k Km ??

Has your up-pipe broken yet?
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Archived