LegacyGT.com

Anyone around NE PA?

whitelightning

I'm admin for a group that was started in my area. We're called Twin Tier Subies. We started it because with all the Subaru following, theres really no community feeling and we wanted it. We're around Wellsboro, PA mostly. Furthest group member that shows up to the monthly meets lives in Meshoppen, PA which is like 2 hours away, so you can see we have some dedication, haha. We're totally open to anyone that loves Subaru joining and if you can make it to all meets then great, or only once in awhile then thats fine too. If you wanna join, I'll post the link at the bottom. Message me if you want any more details, thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/216732595113265/243307059122485/?notif_t=group_activity#!/groups/216732595113265/

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll join ^ once I get on a computer. Not sure how far you guys are from Scranton however. I'll be sure to try and make a couple stops if not too far.

I'll meet you half way and we could go together. If I have my map of PA right...

"What's God, if not the spark that started life?"

~ Last Ride of the Day by Nightwish

I know Scranton well. I live only an hour south by Bloomsburg. And I know Williamsport's general direction and where Wellsboro is. Best bet would be to meet up by 118.

"What's God, if not the spark that started life?"

~ Last Ride of the Day by Nightwish

ahh my bad..just under 3 hrs..depends on your driving habits..lol..but just hop on route 6 west until you hit wellsboro..haha..easy enough..then route 6 till you hit your turn home..if ya met up with our guy from meshoppen, you could cruise together..hes like a half hour or so closer to us than you are

LVSE has something like 550 members lol. It's not a crew so much as it is a subi community in the lehigh valley(ish) area.

Ahh my bad..haha..thanks though man..thats what were going for..definitely be a long time though till we hit 550..lol

• 1 month later...

Archived