LegacyGT.com

Anyone around NE PA?

whitelightning

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I sold it Ryan, It would prob be for a spec B, 11 STi hatch, or an EVO......

But there are no plans yet for selling, just bought that house. Have no money now, nor would a bank give me a loan after I just took one out on a house. lol

And Yes, I am down for a meet. It could be held at my place once I am in, a BBQ of sorts.

I hear you on the 11 STI. Ive been pondering getting rid of the ole LGT and making the jump into an STI but...I really like the look of an LGT better but...I really want a 6MT.

I hear you on the 11 STI. Ive been pondering getting rid of the ole LGT and making the jump into an STI but...I really like the look of an LGT better but...I really want a 6MT.

Keep the LGT. You put a lot of money into it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I'm in SE PA, but i know Ripjeep. Speaking of Keith, when can I grab that diffuser? Lol dropping my grill off to get repainted when ever and figured might as well drop this off if I have it on hand.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Thanks HpJunkie! When it comes to NEPA we know the area but it's confusing for everyone else. I'm in the dickson city area enough that I could've put that down though hahaha If it's us local guys getting together i'm down for that.

I'm in SE PA, but i know Ripjeep. Speaking of Keith, when can I grab that diffuser? Lol dropping my grill off to get repainted when ever and figured might as well drop this off if I have it on hand.

Whenever you want Steve. I am done with school with my final exam next Thursday, and I also close on my house that day too. We will have to set something up on a weekend and decide if you want to come up, or me come down. I will be in touch next week. You could also wait till the end of the month once I am in the house and come up for a bbq on a weekend. I'll hit you up on facebook sometime next week.

idk if you can consider me as NEPE or SEPE or middle east pa haha. I'm like 3 miles down the road from the racetrack.

I bought my FMIC off of hpjunkie though lol. (which btw I have set up and want to swap out to a different setup now that I realize HOW HUGE THE CORE IS lol.)

I don't really know any of other enthusiast lgt's in my area except for 2 others. The rest of the LGT's I see are just JQ driver.

idk if you can consider me as NEPE or SEPE or middle east pa haha. I'm like 3 miles down the road from the racetrack.

I bought my FMIC off of hpjunkie though lol. (which btw I have set up and want to swap out to a different setup now that I realize HOW HUGE THE CORE IS lol.)

I don't really know any of other enthusiast lgt's in my area except for 2 others. The rest of the LGT's I see are just JQ driver.

You are near my neck of the woods, I'm near the bottom of Rt. 115 just up from 81.

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

I live off of 115 at the REAL bottom haha ;-)

:lol::lol::lol: We should hook up one day and meet at Francis Walter Dam for a photo shoot. Maybe get a couple more guys from the area too.

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

:lol::lol::lol: We should hook up one day and meet at Francis Walter Dam for a photo shoot. Maybe get a couple more guys from the area too.

I'm down. My friend does a lot of photography there for cars. He does, REALLY REALLY good photos. He's been wanting to get shots with my friends and I. One has an srt10 viper, the other has an e46 m3. He has a pretty sick wrx.

Hey Hellraiser, so you did get the IC hooked up? How is it working? And what setup do you want to go to now?

And Paint...dont even get me started, my paint is literally flaking off around a lot of the edges of my car, like the hood scoop and door handles. Its very aggravating, I need a whole paint job.

My paint isn't that bad lol. I got it hooked up but I'm leaning towards a turboxs or the cheaper knock off fms fmic kit. The kit I have on now holds up well though, I just don't like how the core shows through my grill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm from NEPA too, live in Berwick, work in Danville. I've got a Silver '06 GT, and a '10 2.5i. I would definitely like to meet more enthusiasts of Subaru. The only enthusiasts around here are ricers and their cavaliers.

"What's God, if not the spark that started life?"

~ Last Ride of the Day by Nightwish

Archived