LegacyGT.com

Adding pics

Download Tapatalk app. When you go to respond to a thread there will be a little icon above the text box. Tap it and either take a pic or choose form the gallery.

Or you can upload photo's to a host (photobucket or similar) and use the url's for the photo in an IMG code in the text box.

Welcome to the forum.

facebook? No. When you reply via tapatalk look right above the text box. There are little button's. Tap the one second from the left. It will prompt you to take a pic or choose one from your gallery. Choose and then it will do the rest for you.

Good luck.....hope uploading pics via your phone aren't as difficult as uploading photos from your computer!! Some of us have absolutely no luck, others not a problem at all. I don't get it. Just check the FS forum. Guys are posting FS with no photos regularly because the process is a complete pain in the ass!

• 2 weeks later...
hey everyone have a problem i want to share my photos on the forum and every time i try to upload a photo it keeps telling me it fails, don't know what to do could any one help

Follow these simple rules and the photo will never fail

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=117875&stc=1&d=1336766129

Meaning if you have your freshly shot 13MB OhEmGeeLookatmycar.jpeg, load it up to photobucket, it's too big to fit here. As reference, this image capture above consumes a miserly 9.3KB. Once it's loaded up, copy and paste the entire string from photobucket that starts with "".

Capture.PNG.bce6990e5701b54c2ab21ddfddd5f774.PNG

Archived