LegacyGT.com

White Flint Fitzgerald Service issue

Brink4422

In that case, they should ask to do a tech-ride-along. No one at a dealership should be driving your car for more than a few miles TOPS.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I took my 05 LGT in for AC service. I always reset the odometer and flip the console cover to cover the boost gauge when I leave it some place.

When I get the car back, it has 20.4 miles on it and the MPG (which resets with the odometer) was at 10.5mpg. 10.5!!!!! I don't think I could get it to show 10.5 if I tried. I would stay away from Fitzgerald White Flint if you need anything that needs a test drive.

What would you do in this case? I called and they said they would investigate, but I haven't heard anything back.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall is always looking to improve on our processes and be sure we offer good customer service. Both our service manager and service director have tried to contact you in the hopes of addressing your recent service issue.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall is always looking to improve on our processes and be sure we offer good customer service. Both our service manager and service director have tried to contact you in the hopes of addressing your recent service issue.

The complaint is HERE Fitz.

Deal with it HERE. This is YOUR opportunity as a dealership to say something useful that is not just generic marketing crap, but expressing your side of the story and what you are doing about it.

Archived