LegacyGT.com

Want to polish my 9 foot cock? (I swear it is safe for work)

OCDetails

I had a client tell me he wanted me to polish his 9 foot cock sometime. yeah... that was my reaction too. lol Then he showed it to me. It is sitting in the background of this picture.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/OCDetails/CamaroZL1/DSCN4969.jpg

I'm not sure if it is a good pick up line he uses on girls or anything, but inviting someone over to see your 9 foot cock would definitely get their attention. (That's a 2012 Camaro ZL1, by the way. Sweet freakin car!)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Reminds me of a time when I was living in China working as a flight instructor.. one of my students asked if my home state of Texas looked like anything.... which, unlike Florida looking like a limp dick, Texas doesn't look like anything.

He said that China looks like a cock. It took me a while to figure out he meant rooster as well

Reminds me of a time when I was living in China working as a flight instructor.. one of my students asked if my home state of Texas looked like anything.... which, unlike Florida looking like a limp dick, Texas doesn't look like anything.

He said that China looks like a cock. It took me a while to figure out he meant rooster as well

Texas looks like a very bold "t".

453747.png

Archived