LegacyGT.com

2005 Outback XT | Wheel Fitment Included

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have pictures of the front bumper with the lip on? I'd like to see how it mates up with our front bumpers.

here's the best i can do for now.. its not a direct fit, but doesn't take all too much work to make it.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/950/716637365822ac928935b.jpg

OP, you're running an 18x10 rim, but only 225 tire width? I'm curious why not go with wider patch?

simply put, because anything wider would be nearly impossible to fit, with the the look I'm trying to achieve. ideally, i'd run a 245/35 (still skinny to most) or 255/35, but it simply would not work at this ride height, and such low wheel offsets.

if you want the rear exit exhaust for the LGT wagon, look into the JDM outback rear bumper. Not cheap, but is the best looking with exhaust:

Hey thats my car LOL.....

If you buy just the skin and not the whole kit the cost is not nearly as bad.

You just need the skin, a sedan bumper beam and mounts and thats about it.

Have any close ups of how you mounted the Front Lip?

Looks really good. Im not a fan of being that low but it does look nice.

Im getting ready to put 2011 STI wheels on mine.

Here is a link to them on a forrester and Im using his instructions.

245x45x18 40 offset

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f72/how-fit-5x114-3-2011-sti-wheels-your-5x100-forester-dont-try-home-110581/

mother of baby buddha jesus, that is sexy! are you going with the same spacer as the FSXT OP? And what tire size are you planning?

Hey thats my car LOL.....

If you buy just the skin and not the whole kit the cost is not nearly as bad.

You just need the skin, a sedan bumper beam and mounts and thats about it.

Have any close ups of how you mounted the Front Lip?

Looks really good. Im not a fan of being that low but it does look nice.

Im getting ready to put 2011 STI wheels on mine.

Here is a link to them on a forrester and Im using his instructions.

245x45x18 40 offset

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f72/how-fit-5x114-3-2011-sti-wheels-your-5x100-forester-dont-try-home-110581/

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Ya know this is just me but why are folks always so often set on lowering their OBs? I mean thats kinda there point no? otherwise why not just go with the Legacy? O.o

They only made the legacy gt turbo wagon with a manual transmission in 2005. Sometimes those are hard to find. Thats why I ended up with my 08 outback.

I'll be lowering mine this summer or so, but probably -1.5 or -2.0. I want to be a little higher than stock legacy height.

The extra height came in handy when doing donuts/8's in a buddy' muddy field a few weeks back.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived