LegacyGT.com

Wanted: 30R (local to Portland/RalliTEK)

• 3 weeks later...
I want EM for my Tribeca.

Want to boost it.

But live in Texas.

I have EM that will work on Tribecca. We can make turbos for it, but we would need the vehicle for a few weeks to design/configure the physical mounting of the added components. It is a bit tight under there. Our shop does a fair bit of custom turbo work. Have you been wanting to see Oregon??

-Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

I'm down San Francisco its only like 600 or so miles... Maybe take a long weekend. How long would you need it for?

So what would a turbo install run? Like 5K? What about the EM (does it even do much for a non-turbo engine)?

Guest *Jedimaster*
Red Beast needs to go on a road trip- make it worth his while in free parts and you can tune a real mean looking machine :dm:

I'm down San Francisco its only like 600 or so miles... Maybe take a long weekend. How long would you need it for?

So what would a turbo install run? Like 5K? What about the EM (does it even do much for a non-turbo engine)?

As far as gains go, we need to do some dyno testing. EM on the N/A cars usually gains 5-10% depending on the OE state of tune.

Custom turbo(s) would run at least 5k, most likely more like 6-7k by the time it looked professional/production instead of just a prototype. I bet we get LOTS of power of of it!!

-Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

I need a vacation, can only get a week off though.

What EM could I use.

Thinking about Doing Turbo Kit myself.

My Buddy has a Shop down here. South Texas Dyno and Perfomance.

He builds custom everthing. What about pistons.

Compression is in the 10s.

thank ernie

As far as gains go, we need to do some dyno testing. EM on the N/A cars usually gains 5-10% depending on the OE state of tune.

Custom turbo(s) would run at least 5k, most likely more like 6-7k by the time it looked professional/production instead of just a prototype. I bet we get LOTS of power of of it!!

-Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

the only problem would be the drivetrain.

a lot of power into the drivetrain would damage it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived