LegacyGT.com

GT Wagon vs. Rednecks

Did you just get the internets?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

We have a similar race track here in Colorado that I'm going to try to race my lgt this summer, should be a blast and I'll def post up a video. I just have to pick the right race weekend, last time we went they had a Corvette meet prior and most of the contestants were in modded Vette's. I'd prefer to pick on rednecks and not 600+ hp sports cars

We have a similar race track here in Colorado that I'm going to try to race my lgt this summer, should be a blast and I'll def post up a video. I just have to pick the right race weekend, last time we went they had a Corvette meet prior and most of the contestants were in modded Vette's. I'd prefer to pick on rednecks and not 600+ hp sports cars

Sometimes they are one in the same

One thing I noticed in the video, especially in the last two races, the announcer sounded like he thought the wagon was jumping the gun off the start line. After the start of the final he says something like "He did it again!" and then calls for a re-match. I noticed the same thing in the videos of my own drag racing though and I never red-lighted... Maybe Subaru could do something with "Subaru AWD, so good it's like cheating!"

One thing I noticed in the video, especially in the last two races, the announcer sounded like he thought the wagon was jumping the gun off the start line. After the start of the final he says something like "He did it again!" and then calls for a re-match. I noticed the same thing in the videos of my own drag racing though and I never red-lighted... Maybe Subaru could do something with "Subaru AWD, so good it's like cheating!"

It might be the slight roll before take off or something like that. You would think announcers at drag tracks would be used to cars that launch far harder and faster than pretty much any legacy.

Archived