LegacyGT.com

Looking for 18x8's not sure which design

ChruiSSer

Hey guys, been a while since I've posted, but I've lingered around since my last 05 GT.

Looking for a set of 18x8's OR 18x8.5's for my lowered 05 GT wagon in Garnet Red. I actually ordered a set of hyperblack torque's from wheeldude.com but they don't have them in stock and are discontinued. I called a few vendors and it seems nobody has them in stock. I'd even go with Royal Sports Bronze. So that leaves me with a predicament.

The wheels I really want are Prodrive GC-05's...but that's a little overkill for my 120k wagon with NJ roads. I've scoured the hooked up wagon thread, and color specific thread and haven't really seen anything that's peeked my interest. Anyone else have any recommendations?

I liked the split 5-spoke of the Torques. I checked out the Work's which are similar but just don't do it for me. Right now I'm considering the Drag DR-31's but figured I'd post to see if anyone else though similarly and recommends something I haven't seen.

My other issue is tires just showed up at the shop, 245/40/18 Continental Extreme DWS's so I'm somewhat stuck on that the 18x8-18x8.5 size.

The D31 in gunmetal actually look amazing on garnet red with tinted windows and the 05's oem black'd headlights. The black and red motif is carried more completely with a wagon too. Not my #1 favorite wheel but I run them on my car because dollar they are just awesome

Any pics...? Yea for the money they don't seem bad.

I am running a set of Tenzo D6's which have bent so many times they actually are balanced out. This is the first time I've ever had issue's with bending wheels. Not sure if it's because they're cheap, or karma. The last 12 cars I've owned it's never been a problem.

Archived