LegacyGT.com

North Texas Legacy Meet - April 22nd

RallyNavvie

Where near 3916 North Dallas Parkway Plano, TX 75093 is it?

I don't see it on the map or street view. Would like to scope out the parking lot.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where near 3916 North Dallas Parkway Plano, TX 75093 is it?

I don't see it on the map or street view. Would like to scope out the parking lot.

It on the east side of the tollway between Parker and Windhaven. It's in front of the Cinemark office building north of Razzoo's and Chuy's.

I looked at it as I was exiting there this afternoon and it looks like there's rows we could try to take over on the far side (near Chuy's) as long as it isn't crazy busy, or we can park in the far end of the Cinemark office lot a little ways away.

How much faster does it feel in S#?

Shouldn't make any difference in WOT, but essentially it's messing with the throttle-by-wire in S mode to make it feel like your foot is slower on the accelerator. It was noticeable when we were shifting because it causes a little bit of a delay before you get back on it.

Hated to miss but looks like I was not the only one. Pulled a muscle in my back on Satruday (getting old) so Sunday was pretty much a no go for anything. :mad: Will try to catch up on the next one.

I was ready to go on saturday. I had cleaned the car and everything. Then Sunday my wife decided she needed some errands done. I was done by 3 pm. Hope we have another one this summer. Any places we could go come to mind?

Hated to miss but looks like I was not the only one. Pulled a muscle in my back on Satruday (getting old) so Sunday was pretty much a no go for anything. :mad: Will try to catch up on the next one.

Hope u get better man .. that happened to me too 2 weeks ago working out and Every time I I was trying to breath deeply it hurt my lower back but I rest couple of day and it went away .. let me know if u need help with the paint work on ur project car .

Hope u get better man .. that happened to me too 2 weeks ago working out and Every time I I was trying to breath deeply it hurt my lower back but I rest couple of day and it went away .. let me know if u need help with the paint work on ur project car .

This was an upper back pull between my shoulder blades, really hurt to move my neck, but it is getting better.

The year or two we are up in Madison should give me time to wrap up the Falcon and when we move back I will be looking you up to have you take care of the painting. The truck still looks great btw, nice work, to the lay person you can't even tell it ever had damage.

If anyone ever needs paint work done I recomend giving Hugo a ring. :)

Just realized this. Now I know why his Spec B had Wilwoods up front :)

Yep, it is cool that someone who appreciates the car picked it up. Always hard to let go of cars you love, they are like family.

Hope we have another one this summer. Any places we could go come to mind?

-Jake's Addison (Across the street from some amazing million+ $ homes hidden back there by the Park)

-Gordon Biersch (75 and Park..in that big Whole foods/shopping/apartments development. Grimaldi's has great pizza too!!!)

-Southlake or Grapevine someplace?

-Jake's Addison (Across the street from some amazing million+ $ homes hidden back there by the Park)

-Gordon Biersch (75 and Park..in that big Whole foods/shopping/apartments development. Grimaldi's has great pizza too!!!)

-Southlake or Grapevine someplace?

Let's do Jakes in Addison. I work at the Prestonwood Shopping Center! Who else is in. I'm def. makIng this one. If y'all are up to it!

Archived