LegacyGT.com

Tint shop recommendations in CT?

stevecamp

Hello -

Just recently picked up my new silver LGT ltd and am thinking seriously about tinting all round, as much to help protect against too much sun hitting the interior (I am outside in direct sunlight all weekend but can park underground at work) as the look of it. Anyone know of any good, reputable tint shops in the central CT area?

Thanks for any replies!

- Stephen

I forgot to add, if anyone has a reccomendation for a shop if they also do rockbocker installs as well? not vital, just would be nice to get both jobs done at the same time, thanks.

i got my former lexus tinted at this place in connecticut, i think it was enfield ct, and was pleased with the results. I think it was called mr tint, and i can get the adress for you if it isnt too far for you.....i think i paid like 140 for the is300 tint job, so it was pretty cheap, and good quality

LegacySteve68 - nice one, that sounds pretty good. Please do let me know the address or number as that sounds promising. Do you recall if you can specify higher quality tint material to be used or does he have a standard vendor that he uses? please do respond with the contact details and i'll check it out. Thanks again

- Stephen

Tint Master

(860) 828-7884

its on the berlin turnpike... they are the best around!!

They did my friends silver 05GT with a seamless rear window for $175.. which is fair after tax and all..

this place is like 30 seconds from where i live... my bro had his saab 9-3 done there, they do a great job.

this place is like 30 seconds from where i live... my bro had his saab 9-3 done there, they do a great job.

ya the berlin turnpike... a cops best friend on thurs - sat. night...

I try to stay away..

Archived