LegacyGT.com

Looking for a dealer in NOVA

BarManBean

• Moderators

Got a buddy who's looking to get into a new WRX/STI/LGT. Anyone out there in the northern va area wanna help me/him out? Just looking for someone who's gonna be straight and not try to screw him over.

Shoot me a PM.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

second what rakapur said. I used to use Stohlman Subaru of Herndon back when I lived up there. I like their service department as well but I haven't really done much to my car so if your friend is mod happy I don't know how that will go.

dont goto Dulles Subaru unless you want them to sell you a car with only one head light bulb.

and.... if youre trading in your current car, they'll take over a month to pay it off so you'll have 2 car payments. One for a car you dont own and another for your Subaru!

second what rakapur said. I used to use Stohlman Subaru of Herndon back when I lived up there. I like their service department as well but I haven't really done much to my car so if your friend is mod happy I don't know how that will go.

pretty mod friendly, we have a tech thats got a modded up WRX and always helps me with modding my car. When did you use Stohlman? Was Tom the Service Manager?

Got your PM, Rajan. I sent him your info. I'm sure he'll be in touch when he's ready.

Great, just let me know.

dont goto Dulles Subaru!

Thats all people need to hear :p

DOWN WITH DULLES, DOWN WITH DULLES!!!! :D

pretty mod friendly, we have a tech thats got a modded up WRX and always helps me with modding my car. When did you use Stohlman? Was Tom the Service Manager?

Last time I used you guys was oct 2010 for my 30k service. I usually change my own oil and rotate tires etc. I'm only at 43k now. I was there when Tom took over for Craig and then some time afterwards.

No, I usually just take it to MachV, but maybe I'll swing by for an oil change sometime. How much you guys steal for one?

haha, i really dont know..... all i know is i pay out of the ass for oil change on my car, but its for synthetic

Archived