LegacyGT.com

Carwash woes. Beepity boopity

U'r car hates u for taking it automatic car washes so it misfires.

How many girlfriends u have. U Always change u'r avatar.

he has no girlfriends jsut puctures from imgur/nsfw

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

so i decided to perform a boost leak test. found out cyl 3 injector was leaking, i added an o-ring and the leak is gone. im sure water vapor would get sucked in through this leak when at idle in the carwash. we will see!

• 7 years later...
Reviving an old old post.... I am having this issue now. When going through a touchless carwash with underbody wash, I will get misfires across all cylinders.... Any ideas? I've been thinking of replacing the coil packs just since they are original with 107k on them. Could it actually be steam causing the issue?

Reviving an old old post.... I am having this issue now. When going through a touchless carwash with underbody wash, I will get misfires across all cylinders.... Any ideas? I've been thinking of replacing the coil packs just since they are original with 107k on them. Could it actually be steam causing the issue?

I sure hope you didn't get soapy water into the intercooler...sorry very old thread about car washes.

Do you have a under engine cover on the car ?

Your coils should be fine at that low mileage. I still have what came on the car, 278,000 miles later.

Make sure the four connectors are tight on the coils.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here