LegacyGT.com

what wheels are these??

slimfast

i think they're kinda ugly.. unless they're some super rare JDM import, in which case i like them. any ideas??

so u think they are ugly unless they are rare and that changes your taste in looks of a rim?

the rim is the "outer edge of a wheel, holding the tire."[1] it makes up the outer circular design of the wheel on which the inside edge of the tire is mounted on vehicles such as automobiles.[2] for example, on a bicycle wheel the rim is a large hoop attached to the outer ends of the spokes of the wheel that holds the tire and tube.

but wait, theres more..

the terms "wheel" and "rim" are often used synonymously, as in decorative wheels being called rims. Some authors are careful to use "rim" for only the outer portion of a wheel, where the tire mounts,[7] just as the rim of a coffee cup or a meteor crater does not refer to the entire object. Others use "rim" to mean the entire metal part to which the tire mounts,[8] because the rim and the wheel are often cast or stamped from a single piece of metal instead of being distinct as with wire wheels. At the same time, "wheel" may refer to the entire rotating assembly, including the tire.[9]
interesting.

http://360degreesofmedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/douchebag.jpg

Thanks n00b, I'm actually just an asshole. Rims is what ricers and uneducated/ghetto/clueless people say. People who have a clue know that a wheel is what tires go on, and the rim is just part of the wheel. You can argue it all you want, but you'll still be wrong. :)

hahahahahahahahahaha i really wish i could literally laugh in your face...noob hahahahah thats what online tough guy nerds call people when they get their panties in a bunch but your right..im a noob....faggot

hahahahahahahahahaha i really wish i could literally laugh in your face...noob hahahahah thats what online tough guy nerds call people when they get their panties in a bunch but your right..im a noob....faggot

Faggot? Really?

You don't want to battle with me junior, I'm just as tough in real life as I am over a keyboard. When you're outgunned in an intellectual battle, I suggest you STFU. :)

Archived