LegacyGT.com

new to the board.... is this an aussie site??

planning on pickup up a 2k5 gt lmt wagon 5mt later this month. i've been in a 2k nissan maxima for the last four years, and i'll be adding this to the stable for the new wifey :D couple questions. it seems that there's a lot of australian posters here. is this an aussie board, or are there simply more owners in australia? some of the units (ie km instead of miles) are throwing me off a bit. also, how is the subaru reliability? i've never owned one before, but suby owners tend to be religious in their loyalty to subaru, so i have a good feeling and no experience. thanks. looking forward to the board.

It's an international board. We have a few from Japan, a couple from NZ, and more than a handful of Aussies as well as lesser numbers from other countries as well. It's nice to have a varied background. Overall, my family has had good luck with them. Right now we have 4 of them. :)

[quote name='vqdriver']....also, how is the subaru reliability? i've never owned one before, but suby owners tend to be religious in their loyalty to subaru, so i have a good feeling and no experience.[/quote] From the data I have seen, Subarus have average reliability in the first year, but improve to better than average as they age.

I was Infinity driver for last 6 years, (Q45, I30t) and had a maxima before that. I just got myself a new Legacy GT. I think it was very good choice. I have been looking aroud subaru sites and forums for few month and I have to admit that I like what I saw.

Archived