LegacyGT.com

Tip for Decent/Helpful/Accessible Subaru Dealership?

I'm going to have to go to the Subaru dealer for quite a few items in the coming weeks/months. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, helpful (ie willing to give good answers to techie questions), responsive Subaru dealership? The local dealership doubles as Honda, too, and I've had experiences with them that make me want to take my business elsewhere.

I'd prefer to be able to do business with them by email. I'm in phone contact with one at the moment but most things I want they have to order and it takes a week for them to get it, etc. etc. At this rate I'll snuff it before I get this dang car back on the road ...

Thanks,

Rob

My mom works as a service manager at the local one in Sioux city Iowa! Techs are pretty good and knowledgeable and if you're just ordering parts I know for a fact that their parts dept is extremely knowledgeable! They second as a Mazda and Suzuki and I remember hearing somewhere that they're on of the top 5 best places in the u.s. that you can buy a Mazda from( irrelevant ) but check em out! Place is called Jensen imports located in sioux city iowa

Archived