LegacyGT.com

18x8.5 +35

spoolin13

Yes.?? I was in a bind and had a good offer on rims in front of me and didn't have time to do an advanced search through the forums. I thought I remember people running them so i asked for a quick answer. Sorry to bother everyone with a simple question... bought them on a whim and researched it on my own when i got home. Thanks for helping a fellow member out guys..

You got help. That thread would answer all your questions. Should show you that it depends on more than just the size of the rim. Yes you can get them to fit. Depends on tire size, ride height, and whether or not you are willing to roll and maybe pull your fenders.

You can collect all that information by a quick glance over the first post in that thread.

yeah i was on my cell phone, its not the fastest :/ im not dumb guys... im on this site every day, I knew asking the question i would be attacked but owell. and these http://www.victoriatire.com/wheel_STERN_HYPER%20MESH%202%20SILVER

kid had them on his audi for a month then put his winter set on and totaled his car. Got them for $400 needs two new tires(camber wear) ive been searching and havnt found anyone with these guess thats kinda cool.

Not callin ya dumb just showing you why there is no reason to act like you didn't get any help after I sent you a link that should provide you with everything you need to know with the little information provided.

Interested to see how those wheel's look on your car. Post pics when you get them on.

Archived