LegacyGT.com

So where are the July offers?

nyc lgt

Have the Incentives and special offers been extended from June? Do the offers not usually change at the beginning of each month?

I have called a couple dealers in my area and have gotten different answers from each :rolleyes: . One said June extended to July 6, another said June incentives exended til end of July.

Anyone know the real info on this? Subaru.com has not changed the special offers section. It states offers good til June 30th.

I got this email today from a dealer outside Philly, PA. However, I'm not sure what "employees" are paying, so you might find a better deal online at say fitzmall or something.

Mark,

Here at Fred Beans Subaru we are shaking things up. If GM can offer "Employee Pricing" so can we.

For the month of July we are offer any in stock Subaru for "Dealer Employee Price"*. Plus you still get full factory incentives. Why settle for a vehicle you don't really want when you can have the car you just can't live without?

You better hurry, with pricing like this on a Subaru, they are not going to last long!

Call me at 215-348-7500 to schedule your chance to receive "Employee Treatment". Better yet we expect to be to busy to answer the phones, email me the time you want to come in and I will send you a confirmation.

Ed Kirkwood

Fred Beans Auto Group

215 348-7500

800 220-2141

ekirkwood@fredbeans.com

Guys remember:

Normal Subie dealer price is:

Invoice - 4% holdback of MSRP

Stellar Subie dealer price is (if they met the stretch goal for the month)

Invoice - 4% holdback of MSRP - 500 bucks incentive cash per car sold.

Good luck haggling...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

P.S. I was able to get the second option on my car on June, 29th... 5500 off MSRP!!!

So this is the response I received when I requested what special financing offers were available.

On all Legacy and Legacy Outback models for the month of JULY Subaru is offer interest rates as low as 1.9%apr and $500 OFF or $1,500 in customer cash!

Get 1.9%apr for 24 months

2.9%apr for 48 months

3.9%apr for 63 months

4.9%apr for 72 months

Special rates can not be combined with customer cash incentive on Legacy models.

---Which kind of blows considering they had 0.0% last month, but I wasn't quick enough for that.

The source of this info was Southern Automotive Group from Waldorf, MD.

Thank you for the info*psucaptainkickass. I heard today that offers do change tomorrow July 6. This means there is little hange between the months, other than the extra $500 for the LGTs.

Anyone else find this info?

I got this email today from a dealer outside Philly, PA. However, I'm not sure what "employees" are paying, so you might find a better deal online at say fitzmall or something.

"For the month of July we are offer any in stock Subaru for "Dealer Employee Price"*. Plus you still get full factory incentives. Why settle for a vehicle you don't really want when you can have the car you just can't live without?"

Okay, i'm a little confused.. if i go to the dealer i'll get the employee price + 1500customer cash or 1.9apr and $500 off(psucaptainkickass)? :confused:

So this is the response I received when I requested what special financing offers were available.

On all Legacy and Legacy Outback models for the month of JULY Subaru is offer interest rates as low as 1.9%apr and $500 OFF or $1,500 in customer cash!

2.9%apr for 48 months

3.9%apr for 63 months

4.9%apr for 72 months

Special rates can not be combined with customer cash incentive on Legacy models.

---Which kind of blows considering they had 0.0% last month, but I wasn't quick enough for that.

I was quoted this sort of deal in the last few days of June (i.e. last week). When talking to the dealer I am going with, he indicated he hadn't seen any July incentives yet as of 5pm CDT today.

More on this tomorrow I hope.

"For the month of July we are offer any in stock Subaru for "Dealer Employee Price"*. Plus you still get full factory incentives. Why settle for a vehicle you don't really want when you can have the car you just can't live without?"

Okay, i'm a little confused.. if i go to the dealer i'll get the employee price + 1500customer cash or 1.9apr and $500 off(psucaptainkickass)? :confused:

Which dealer is that? I live close enough to philly to get a car, I might have to chat with him to see what the deal is

2.9%apr for 48 months

3.9%apr for 63 months

4.9%apr for 72 months

I have not found these incentives in NY or NJ -- at least not for GT models. I have only found $1000 cash back and an increase in financing. Anyone know for sure if 1500 cash back can be applied to GT Legacys?

I emailed dealers asking for their best price yesterday, so far one has responded. He said he could do invoice - rebates. He also mentioned that the Holdback was only 2% but did not say if this amount would come off the price. Where did we come up with the 4% Holdback figure and how many dealers actually take this amount off the price?

I am looking to get a non- limited GT 5mt. psucaptainkickass how the heck did you get an offer of $22428 and what was the invoice price for that vehicle?

you know, I have no idea. I basically told the dealer that fitzmall has most of their inventory for $4200 off MSRP. In the response email, the dealer told me this:

"On the White Legacy we have in stock, with Manual Transmission, Short Shifter, and spoiler:

MSRP: $28,092

Invoice: $25,916

We own this vehicle for: $23,928

We will match the offer that Fitzmall has to sell the vehicle for dealer cost.

Your total purchase price is the same as what we own the vehicle for, less applicable incentives. If you finance through Subaru, your total purchase price is: $22,428!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So without hesitation, I pulled the trigger. I didn't ask questions.

At that dealer he's offering "employee price" minus whatever group of incentives you choose. You either get the rebate or the smaller rebate + rate.

I just got informed today with that rebate. Either pay cash and get $1000 back or $500 w/ 3.9% APR financed for 63 months. "Employee Disc. price" was $200 under invoice + whichever incentive you choose. Called another dealership and they had it for $1000 rebate and mentioned promotional APR is only for the legacy outback.

So confused......:confused:

How is everybody else getting told about the incentive for the tri-state area?

In NYC and surrounding areas the offers on a GT are $1000 back or the $500 back if financing with promotional APR. Honestly -- I have had a really hard time getting a good deal in this area. Any dealer that initially agrees to any of the significantly below invoice prices I have seen on this site is only luring you into the showroom using a bait and switch tactic. I have had a very frustrating time trying to buy my car with the tri-state area dealers. :(

Archived