LegacyGT.com

FMS FMIC for 08+ wrx/sti

what price did you pay for your txs?

i paid 600$ shipped brand new for my fastmotorsports WITH the black piping.

turbo xs kits cant be sold for anything less then 1000$ and thats if you find a vendor willing to sell them for that price......

so once again. 400$+ more then what i paid for my fast motorsports kit. and its still holding at 24psi at 434whp.

and ONCE AGAIN! im not saying the turbo xs isnt worth the money. but not EVERYONE has an extra 400$ floating around to spend on 1 part for their car when they can get a cheaper kit that holds up just fine.

what price did you pay for your txs?

i paid 600$ shipped brand new for my fastmotorsports WITH the black piping.

turbo xs kits cant be sold for anything less then 1000$ and thats if you find a vendor willing to sell them for that price......

so once again. 400$+ more then what i paid for my fast motorsports kit. and its still holding at 24psi at 434whp.

and ONCE AGAIN! im not saying the turbo xs isnt worth the money. but not EVERYONE has an extra 400$ floating around to spend on 1 part for their car when they can get a cheaper kit that holds up just fine.

Vendors are not able to list anything below that place publicly, but sending some PMs/emails and asking some local vendors you can.

• 2 months later...
What do you think that FMS kit is? It's a knock off of someone elses design.

Your saving money, took money away from a manufacturer that actually designs its own parts. Keep that shit up, and there won't be anything for the knock-off companies to knock-off.

man who cares if its a knock off. they are doing many of us a favor by offering us affordable parts. they may not be socially acceptable name brands but a pipe is a pipe and if its shaped different than stock it will get the job done. longevity and fitment is always the issue with knock offs and u can prepare for that. i dont think they are hurting TXS or whatever company they are cloning, in fact they may be steering people towards better quality gear in the end...i think this piece is better than the racer x because of the fact that the core is that much more exposed because of the fact that it is NOT behind the bumper beam

man who cares if its a knock off. they are doing many of us a favor by offering us affordable parts. they may not be socially acceptable name brands but a pipe is a pipe and if its shaped different than stock it will get the job done. longevity and fitment is always the issue with knock offs and u can prepare for that. i dont think they are hurting TXS or whatever company they are cloning, in fact they may be steering people towards better quality gear in the end...i think this piece is better than the racer x because of the fact that the core is that much more exposed because of the fact that it is NOT behind the bumper beam

you're about to get torn a new butthole...just so you know.

• 5 months later...

I swear the txs / fms / cnt come from the same factory, at least one would think.

Cnt sold mine for $500 shipped.

I don't usually go for knock off, but all it is are some pipes and a core. Hard to f*ck up/ break. Just check the welds and any shaving in core. Other than that, they perform the same.

The TXS one comes out of its own factory. The FMS/CNT are Chinese knock-offs.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived