LegacyGT.com

FMS tmic on my lgt. Hood scoop question

legacy95

actually Im defending myself and the post that I made about the TMIC.. I did not lie nor will I let someone slander me on this board.. For some reason people on this board have a hard time believing that my experience with this tmic is all good..Actually i think it upsets them..sorry I got a good tmic for under $450

and now Im done...

that very well could happen but I do not plan on taking it off anytime soon.. And when and if the tubing does split than I will order a new hose..I will still be under $500 total.. I also have never claimed this tmic to be better than any other IC out there.. I happen to think its money well spent(so far)..thanks for your advice..

Main question is what are you guys doing with your hood scoop to fully benefit this tmic? Does the one that comes with it work???

zeusdog34, what did you... sorry, your mechanic, do to try and direct air to flow through the intercooler instead of around it? That was I believe the main thrust of the OP's question, and you seem to have missed that point due to your little spats.

IOW, let's come back to the actual question that prompted the thread eh? ;)

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

My guess is that you did nothing and now air is simply going around your nifty new intercooler rather than through it.

I don't need a crystal ball to see a future featuring high intake temps, knock and the cheapest engine 'overhaul' known to mankind.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

..I will not let you slander me on this board.. I DID NOT LIE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAD TO DO WITH THE INSTALL AND MY EXPERIENCE WITH IT.. You and your advice meen nothing to me,like the shit i flush down the toilet..

I will not let someone slander me on this board...

Libel is written, slander is spoken.

Archived