LegacyGT.com

The guys that can give you the hardest time, are usually the guys that have 'earned' it... As they seem to have the most knowledge.

And then again - this forum is entertainment for alot of ppl :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think there already were quite a few smart people posting here. Of course, we can exclude bac; he doesn't know anything.

qft.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I bought an 08 2.5i about a month ago as a trade up from my 06 toyota corolla. You wanna talk slow? THAT car was slow. The N/A legacy is a lot nicer and safer than the corolla, quicker, and is all wheel drive. I took a little hit on the MPG (~36+ in the corolla vs 26ish in the legacy so far), but I feel better driving the legacy because it's an overall better car.

I didn't get a GT because the legacy is my daily driver, and I wanted to put regular gasoline in it because regular is cheaper than 93. My other car takes 93 octane gasoline and makes ~625rwhp.

I bought an 08 2.5i about a month ago as a trade up from my 06 toyota corolla. You wanna talk slow? THAT car was slow. The N/A legacy is a lot nicer and safer than the corolla, quicker, and is all wheel drive. I took a little hit on the MPG (~36+ in the corolla vs 26ish in the legacy so far), but I feel better driving the legacy because it's an overall better car.

I didn't get a GT because the legacy is my daily driver, and I wanted to put regular gasoline in it because regular is cheaper than 93. My other car takes 93 octane gasoline and makes ~625rwhp.

Im sorry. But if you built a car to be 625rwhp, why are you worried about putting 93 in your DD? I think you would prefer to run it in your car.

Archived