LegacyGT.com

Meet: Monday the 4th in NH

scans007

Starting a new thread as people might not see the other. We are gonna meet Monday the 4th at 11:30ish at T-Bones on rt 28 in NH

So far we have

1) mvigneau

2) fzanetti (maybe)

3) <-- Me

Come on people we need to get at least 4 or 5 us of there.......speak up if your in! If we don't get anymore we'll shoot for another day. Or maybe Mvigneau and I will just chill out without ya :D

What can I say guess I'm not good at org'n this stuff, I'm not a last minute guy, too many things to do and get done. Too many sweet plans developed and on the table to trade up for a "possible" meet. Sorry boys...next time :p

Have a great 4th everyone :D

I do forget that everyone's not on the internet all the time like me ;)

• 2 weeks later...
This is the first I saw the thread. It is time for us a get a meet up again. Somewhere between NH and the cape worked well last time. I work everyother weekend. Scans, are you going to spear head this one. I think we could get 15-20 people there this time. Then I can show off my new mods too.

This is the first I saw the thread. It is time for us a get a meet up again. Somewhere between NH and the cape worked well last time. I work everyother weekend. Scans, are you going to spear head this one. I think we could get 15-20 people there this time. Then I can show off my new mods too.

That's a great idea.

Count me in.

Maybe we can have another meet when I receive the armrests/rain guards so that people can pick them up at the meet instead of shipping....Just a thought.

I have a busy schedule so just pic a date and I'll try to work around it.

My LGT is 2 days old so it's mod-free. (I'll just hide in the corner):D

LOL, your one of the cool kids now....no need for mod's with this baby to be rock'n ;)

Archived