LegacyGT.com

3.0R pride!

could you tell me about this one BASIC tune - 245hp at wheels,pls?it is a LOT of power,i am supercharged and 272hp at wheels.if there is some tune it will be so perfectly...

Woops, sorry vlad, i forgot to mention that person has an SC kit too

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
from dyno results the 3.0l legacy shows 26% parisitic loss in power, however it isn't listed if that is with the 5 or 6 spd. to get to 245whp you would need about 85 hp to the crank.

The Raptor headers show 25whp increase (about 33bhp). I don't know the figures for a CAI on a EZ30, but you could squeeze 30-35 bhp with a good header back and highflow cats, so headers and header back 63bhp....can you get 22bhp out of a CAI?

There is still throttle body and fuel pump upgrades that you could get maybe 10-15hp

It is definitey posible to get 245whp NA

Im also curious about the fuel pump upgrade too... the Weapon R intake quotes around a 4kw increase, but to my understanding and experience, thats without a tune. i had it on combined with my exhaust, and it was causing my car to run lean.

but 245 is very plausible and what im hoping for! even E85 (corn juice!!!) and bigger injectors would add some more power...

while we are on the subject of injectors, does anyone know if they are side feed or top feed?

Im also curious about the fuel pump upgrade too... the Weapon R intake quotes around a 4kw increase, but to my understanding and experience, thats without a tune. i had it on combined with my exhaust, and it was causing my car to run lean.

Did you get rid of the intake? I am considering the Weapon R CAI and the Raptor headers, as soon as my 02 (broken) WRX is sold I will put most of what I get into my 30RB.

I already dropped in Tein springs, next is brakes, braces and a little bit more HP. I live 90min from Nurburgring (DEU) and I need to get the car out there next spring.

Did you get rid of the intake? I am considering the Weapon R CAI and the Raptor headers, as soon as my 02 (broken) WRX is sold I will put most of what I get into my 30RB.

I already dropped in Tein springs, next is brakes, braces and a little bit more HP. I live 90min from Nurburgring (DEU) and I need to get the car out there next spring.

I've still got it, just not on the car at the moment. im waiting for the headers and cats to go in before i get a tune with it on. will be interesting to see how much power i get from that combination

Injector are topfeed.

Was the CAI triggering a CEL?

I am going to get a price on the protune here in NL.

sweet, thanks for that Banshee :D

The CAI and aftermarket exhaust system together were triggereing the CEL.

when i had the CAI on but not the aftermarket exhaust system, it was fine. I put the system on and it threw a CEL, so i took the CAI off and it went back to normal

• 2 weeks later...

Archived