LegacyGT.com

Spec b front bumper

I am in a bind right now, my car hit black ice a month ago and went over a curb island as I was making a right turn. Its mostly all suspension work and the front bumper is damaged, the thing is though I have a spec b front bumper and I just need help to find one here in the states. My insurance will cover it but I just can't find one here in the states, I ordered mine from japanparts.com but that took 3 months and the bodyshop is trying to get my car out soon and they can't order anything from there. So what I am asking is does anyone know where I can purchase a spec b bumper here in the states or even any other aftermarket front bumper covers? I can't find any good sites here in the U.S that sells jdm aftermarket front ends for the Legacys. I could really use your help.

I know this place called "Atlantic Motorsports" in Gaithersburg that may have a bumper in stock. Last time I was there, they were telling me how they had a 05-07 Legacy bumper for sale. One quick question, did you used to go to HCC?

• 1 year later...
Have the body shop do the repairs on everything except the front bumper and drive it until you can find one. Work it out with them to paint it when you find one, and that way at least you have your car on the road (unless it's so messed up you can't drive with it on).

Archived