LegacyGT.com

ask me a question

BDII

Haven't seen.

Since the op is missing, I'll venture a guess. You ask "If I ask the other pimp which door the girl is behind, what will he say?" Then choose the opposite door. :rolleyes:

Exactly. It's an enigma from college logical reasoning class. I changed it from gates of heaven to slow down the answer.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got pretty sick on Wed night, throwing and comin out the back end at same time. This was after eating my wife's homemade minestrone soup, which she made for the first time. She did not get sick however. Is there anything in Minestrone soup that could make me vomit and shiite all night ? Or did I catch one of dem 24 hour bugs ?

I got pretty sick on Wed night, throwing and comin out the back end at same time. This was after eating my wife's homemade minestrone soup, which she made for the first time. She did not get sick however. Is there anything in Minestrone soup that could make me vomit and shiite all night ? Or did I catch one of dem 24 hour bugs ?

She poisoned you.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

A 24 hr bug usually means food poisoning, there really aren't any hazardous ingredients in minestrone per se but if she cooled the soup improperly, there could have been major bacterial growth. Food should never be in the "temperature danger zone" (40-140F) for more than four hours because that is the range that bacteria spawns most easily. Most people don't realize that when you cool food in the refrigerator if it is covered, it will retain heat and the cooling process with be greatly retarded so the food can actually go bad the day that its made while in the fridge.

She poisoned you.

Fact.

A 24 hr bug usually means food poisoning, there really aren't any hazardous ingredients in minestrone per se but if she cooled the soup improperly, there could have been major bacterial growth. Food should never be in the "temperature danger zone" (40-140F) for more than four hours because that is the range that bacteria spawns most easily. Most people don't realize that when you cool food in the refrigerator if it is covered, it will retain heat and the cooling process with be greatly retarded so the food can actually go bad the day that its made while in the fridge.

Meh. Please see quoted comment above :lol:

Does Vimy still have the Spec B?

Vimy101 = hmmrdown

Who is John Galt?

John Galt is a fictional character in Ayn Rand's novel Atlas Shrugged

can i piihb?

phiib is an experimental antibiotec being tested as a cure for AIDS.

I'm sorry you have AIDS.

you have a weak stomach, switch to baby food.

Where's Waldo?

http://www.findwaldo.com/

if you bang a girl in the butt in the backseat of your car (ie in the backseat in the backseat), does that mean backseat^2?

no because the two are not mutual exclusive.

What the flip is leaking from underneath my car?

Do Magnets "defy" perpetual motion and/or thermodynamics?

^Of course, magnets lose energy over a period of time, but it takes foreverrrrr...

1. Tranny fluid

2. neither since both are not infinite

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

So is the world revolving "perpetual motion?"

It's not tranny fluid. I'm guessing power steering rack, but man it's been dripping since august. If it were all coming from my power steering rack, I'd be dry out on power steering, but I'm not. It's leaking from underneath power steering & blowing backwards underneath the car. Also she smells hott after driven for a while & smokes near UP area. hm...

So is the world revolving "perpetual motion?"

It's not tranny fluid. I'm guessing power steering rack, but man it's been dripping since august. If it were all coming from my power steering rack, I'd be dry out on power steering, but I'm not. It's leaking from underneath power steering & blowing backwards underneath the car. Also she smells hott after driven for a while & smokes near UP area. hm...

1. no

2. sucks

that's cool. I can't wait for the day when antibiotics cure viruses.

your herpagonorrsyhysilaids will be cured!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived