LegacyGT.com

LOL @ neighbors...

Move to NH, problem solved.

Yeah, I'll take my helicopter to work... :rolleyes: Although the gun laws are much nicer in NH.

So if you talked with him and he knows you, why would he go and write this message and put it on your car? Does he not know that it's your car?

I was just walking by, don't think I even had my LGT at the time, may have still been Corollin Dirty.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I honestly would have deflated his tires and blamed it on the car sitting for so long. Last winter our street looked like this:

2011-02-02_18-21-29_834.jpg

That's basically what our street looked like. It was the worst snow storm we've had in years. Took me a good two days to dig the car out because when you pick up snow, you have to walk across the street to dump it.

IMG_7470.JPG

IMG_7468.JPG

So I parked in someone's "spot" last night, because it was the last spot on the odd side of our street. Even though there is no snow, my town is ticketing even side parkers at 1AM every night. So I moved their bucket of dirt with a dead plant in it, and parked. I received the below note a few hours later.

2012-02-22_08-55-45_671.jpg

Very ESL, but I can assume they were mad... :lol:

To which I replied with the following note, attached to their "plant" this morning.

Someone's mad cause they cant afford an LGT lol

That's basically what our street looked like. It was the worst snow storm we've had in years. Took me a good two days to dig the car out because when you pick up snow, you have to walk across the street to dump it.

No you don't, just don't let anyone see you.

I usually shovel out into the road and let the plow truck push it away for me.

Or I pay the neighborhood kids $20 to do it.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

No you don't, just don't let anyone see you.

I usually shovel out into the road and let the plow truck push it away for me.

Or I pay the neighborhood kids $20 to do it.

You are lucky to live on a street that gets plowed. In Philadelphia, my road is classified as a country road which is basically their excuse to not plow. One of my neighbors has a plow truck that I got running for him, and since then we can get plowed. I love Philadelphia, but I hate the gov't here.

I was just walking by, don't think I even had my LGT at the time, may have still been Corollin Dirty.

Time to go introduce yourself and your new car with his note. He just might feel bad and apologize if he remembers you.

I would apologize if I new it was you and your car if I wrote that. Not that I would even write such a thing

• 1 year later...

Thread revival. My new neighbors are DICKS! Now yes, I understand the street is public property and in some places is the only place to park. This is not one of those places. I live in a very suburban town where everybody has their own driveway and room to park in front of their own house too if you absolutely have to, but NOT on both sides of the street because it's far too narrow. It's totally a no-brainer and a given that you can't park on both sides without causing mass chaos. Even if you park on just one side it makes it hard enough for most people to pass, and yes this is a 2 way street. It also gives my family absolutely no angle to pull into or out of our driveway without making a 3 point turn. Tonight it was totally impassable. I literally could not get through. I had to go around the block and up the other way to get home, and so did the neighbors in front of me who have the son in a wheelchair whose sidewalk entrance is usually blocked by these assholes. We are just nice people. But this was the last straw. I knew they wouldn't say anything and nobody really knows who these people are, so I wrote a note that I put in a ziplock bag so it wouldn't smudge. I was sooo close to getting all passive aggressive with it, but where I live that would get reported :lol: So I simply wrote:

"Dear people,

PLEASE park on one side of the street. I along with many other nice people was forced to drive around the block just to get where I was going today. This is not the first time. Unwritten suburban rule #1: Park only in front of your house.

Sincerely, the town of ___________ "

Slapped it right under the windshield wiper. Just got inside when low and behold, someone is laying on the horn because they can't get by either. Lady comes out, moves the van a few feet forward, and collects my note. Your move.

Archived