LegacyGT.com

LOL @ neighbors...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess He/she's jealous of the fact that you have a job and that nice as car and he/she doesn't so they hate it when you park it in front of there house because they'll never get anything so nice to drive with no job and no $. Keep parking it there and rev the engine too to wake em up

Worcester.. :lol:

Hey, Worcester is a quality town. In college I was riding my bike around town and at a light a bum asked me if I had any w33d. I said no. He then asked if I had any crack, and I replied "man, if I ain't got any w33d, what makes you think I'm gonna have crack?"

So the neighbor hasn't even checked his plant yet, the note is still sitting there unmolested. I hope he sees it before it rains. Otherwise I'll park there again and leave a copy of the note on my car for him.

And the guy is Asian, I'm not sure where from or if it's a third world country, but he's definitely ESL. There are like 12 of them living in this tiny house, definitely the most ghetto on the block. And he's the only asshole reserving a spot. AND HE HAS A MOTHERFUCKING DRIVEWAY!!!!

So probably unemployed with 12 people in one house and maybe drive's a beat up, rusty and loud as 93 honda civic.

He's just jealous that your ride is beater then his/all there rides. That's how the majority of Asian people are, they hate it when someones better/more successful then they are.

I'm Asian too but I don't care if your better/more successful or have a better car then me. I treat everyone like they're my brother and sisters.

I don't hate anyone, anyone race, any gender, any car. Lets all get along. We all live in on Planet/House

So I live in a townhouse community that has shitty parking. My row of townhouses has no garages, but we have parking spaces in front (unassigned, but you need to have a community tag to park there). The houses directly across from us have garages with a driveway capable of parking 1-2 cars. It used to be that they did not have any tags to park in the spaces across from their house, so they sued the community and were awarded 2 tags each just like the rest of the houses that don't have garages or driveways. In order for the community to be able to do this they got rid of virtually all guest spots. It is nearly impossible to find a guest spot now. Point of my story:

These houses with garages often occupy college kids that have 4-5 cars. They park anywhere and everywhere without any regard to us family people. Often times when I come home with two kids, there are cars parked directly in front of my house so I have to drive around and park on the side of the street. I don't bitch about that too much because it is what it is. However last time it snowed, I cleared off my spot, put a chair in it and drove off to work. When I returned there was a car parked in my spot and chair moved. It was parked there for five days without moving. Luckily my other car was still snowed in next to him, so when it came time to shovel my other car out, I dumped all the snow on this guy's car.

However last time it snowed, I cleared off my spot, put a chair in it and drove off to work. When I returned there was a car parked in my spot and chair moved. It was parked there for five days without moving. Luckily my other car was still snowed in next to him, so when it came time to shovel my other car out, I dumped all the snow on this guy's car.

I honestly would have deflated his tires and blamed it on the car sitting for so long. Last winter our street looked like this:

2011-02-02_18-21-29_834.jpg

So when I dug out my spot, I took my cone out of my trunk and placed it in my spot. That was my spot all winter. Everyone had markers on the street, because everyone had to shovel out. The markers were respected, and there was harmony.

My neighbor (not this dick) actually used his snowblower to clear our sidewalk and end of the driveway where the plow dumped everything. I appreciated this, because the chumps upstairs and downstairs didn't do shit for shoveling, and my wife was 9 months pregnant. So I gave him some chili and cornbread the next day. We're on great terms, even though his sons still park like they own the ******* street.

I'm Asian too but I don't care if your better/more successful or have a better car then me. I treat everyone like they're my brother and sisters.

I don't hate anyone, anyone race, any gender, any car. Lets all get along. We all live in on Planet/House

Yeah, so we're clear, I got nothing against Asians, I just know he is, so I mentioned it. He has a MKIII Supra turbo, that has definitely seen better days. But last summer I saw him working on it and struck up a conversation with him. Broken English, but still a car guy at heart. That's part of the reason I went easy on him with the note. I kinda wish he wrote the note in Mandarin/Cantonese/Vietnamese so I could just use Google translate to figure out what he was trying to say. I'm still baffled as to what a Dammark is.

whoa wait a sec. he wrote the threatening letter on the back of an unemployment letter that probably has his name/address/etc on it? :lol:

He was actually smart enough to rip off the top third with that info. I'll snap a pic of the backside at lunch.

Hey, Worcester is a quality town. In college I was riding my bike around town and at a light a bum asked me if I had any w33d. I said no. He then asked if I had any crack, and I replied "man, if I ain't got any w33d, what makes you think I'm gonna have crack?"

Sounds about right :lol:

Archived