LegacyGT.com

FS (WA): Used Clutch

LegGTLT

I have a new/used ACT clutch FS. Yes, I said "new/used". :) Here's how it works:

1. Some parts of it are "new" and others are "used".

2. I don't have pictures.

3. Look up "used clutch" online and you should be able to see what these look like.

4. I do not plan on posting pictures but hey, it's a local sale so you'll see it when we meet up.

5. If you don't like this idea, you are a troll.

Thanks for looking! :D

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Hey now trolls. Keep this on topic. :rolleyes:

I think it would be easy enough to just guess what it looks like. I even gave you a picture when I said I wouldn't.

Seabass- I didn't see a deposit in my bank account so this is still FS.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

But for reals though, why don't you take a picture of your actual setup?

Because I feel that in honor of the model role that other members have set, I should be able to just post random pics of my item from any other source besides my own... and it should be ok. :)

If there is no price in a FS post, does that mean it's free? :iam:

16 posts after the intial one and someone finally asks. Talk about a delayed reaction!

Norman- $650 OBO brand new ACT SB5-HDDMM Pressure plate, brand new clutch material, used clutch hub, and no bearings.

I can't believe someone actually became interested... besides Seabass, he's flaky. :rolleyes: One of those PNW guys you know what I mean?

I assume shipping free to all 55 states and Azerbaijan?

You can not "assume shipping free" since I can not physically ship the item titled "free" anywhere.

Archived