LegacyGT.com

Northern CT/Western MA Meet?

luchadorjose

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone going looking for a Cobb AP ver 1.. I have 2.. ones broken other one works fine?? Also have Perrin big maf tube (no maf adapter or filter), STi nitrided crank with one bearing surface that doesnt pass fingernail test.. I can bring them if anyones intereseted...

theres a kid local to me selling his.. hes not willing to ship it, but I am heading to the meet, he had it posted in the FS thread for awhile not sure if hes still got it

DISREGARD POST- I was informed by another member that engine I was speaking of is non-repairable

anyone interested in a stock tmic and oem bpv? I have them sitting in my garage, will come to this meet and sell em both for $50. Let me know. Thanks.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

At the moment the sunday forecast looks like ass. SO I suggest lunchanddoorjose finds a parking garage in the area that we could park in in case it does actually rain, so we all don't get wetsies. Hopefully the forecast changes before then.

• I Donated Too
At the moment the sunday forecast looks like ass. SO I suggest lunchanddoorjose finds a parking garage in the area that we could park in in case it does actually rain, so we all don't get wetsies. Hopefully the forecast changes before then.

Hopefully the rain doesn't make it to Enfield before saturday night, the forecast right now looks like it will be clear until overnight saturday into sunday

hahaha. I saw that and I was wondering what rain sunday had to do with dinner sat, butt I thought the idea of a contingent plan was good nonetheless.

Also, when do you want a headcount by? cuz, you know, the legacy can easily fit a sister, an exgf, and an exgf's sister.. comfortably too, coming from anywhere in new england. ;)

• I Donated Too
I will call on Wednesday about the group showing up. Considering it's a Saturday night, I doubt Red Robin will hold a table for 30+ people, SOOOOO I'm going to ask them if they can get a couple reservations for tables of 6-8. Then people can group up, throw things from table to table, etc :lol_

ALERT:

everyone must pack their car with bitches.

g/f's

ex-g/f's

wives

ex-wives

hoes

sluts

skanks

mistresses

significant other's

tramps

yeah, but rather than packing the busted ones in the trunk, how about we just leave them at home? the added weight/decreased mpg greatly diminishes the value add of having busted chicks-if there even was one.

Archived