LegacyGT.com

2nd gen legacy parts

http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/t370/99subarulegacyoutback/

theres the link to the pictures for the parts. All parts came off of a 95 subaru legacy a list of the parts are as stated:

Cup holder -sold

Ash Tray-$5

Shift Knob-$15

Oil Cap-$10

Radiator Cap-$5

Rearview Mirror-$30

Battery Hold down-$10

Cover for window switches-$5

Back Ashtray-$5

Radiator with fans-$100

The raditor has some like mud or something on it but not damaged im not sure on prices so please dont be dicks and try and take advantage of me cause i will take the time to look for real prices if i feel like someones trying to screw me but thanks for looking and pm if you have any questions

• I Donated
you have the stock tweeters by chance?

probably not. most cars didnt have them.

I believe I have a set with the covers around somewhere though. PM me an offer

edit : not trying to highjack any sales here lol. if 98subarulegacyoutback has a set, buy from him first lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

$20 for a cup holder? :lol:

Man, I am just going to start roaming the yards and pickin' parts. I'll be a rich man at these rates, lol.

edit: It would be nice if you posted prices in your parts list, that way people don't have to ask how much you want for each part, and everyone else can get an idea for what they might have to pay when the time comes when they need such a thing.

where is it being shipped to? the cup holder is 20 without shipping

Indianapolis, sent you a PM about it, just let me know the paypal and ill send hte money your way. You wouldnt by any chance happen to have the screws that go to it as well? I am sure I can round something up if you dont.

@monkeyposeur thanks for the tips but i really dont know how much anythings worth so thats why i didnt put prices

I don't know how much anything is worth either. I am just lucky and junked subarus are plentiful out here. If someone needs/wants the part badly then cost can be relative. :) I was just laughing since everyone bitches about how much the cup holders suck, my wife included.

Archived