LegacyGT.com

Normal Log?

sreese185

1. You have quite a bit of knock on the upper end.

2. You need a wideband o2 so that you know what your AFR's are up top.

3. Less is more. Log less stuff. I literally have 3x the resolution(3x as much data on a faster pull) because I log less. Here is a link on how to make useful logs courtesy of NSFW http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5384

You don't need A/F Learning, A/F correction, Dynamic advance(H column), choose MAF volts or maf g/s you don't need both. Just a few pointers. The general log by NSFW is great for something like this, if you are looking for something specific, you can log other stuff. Less is more.

Yes I am using the COBB to Log. I am really thinking about getting a tactrix cable also for logging.

Your accessport can log everything you need to log as long as its a V2. Like stated above you can use excel to open the logs and view them.

I would agree to try the 91oct map.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Also, you don't need a tactrix if you decide you want to log with romraider. You have a 2005. You can get a $8 shipped vagcom cable from Ebay and it'l llog just fine. If you ever decide to go opensource, you'll need to use an older version of ECUflash though, but otherwise you'll be good to go!

Yeah thanks for the advice!! The 93 octane gas must not actually be 93 then, so I will go with the 91 ocatane map just to stay on the safe side. I will do some more logs. When tuners look at the logs I hear 7-8 parameters is all that is needed what should I log with the AP V2

Archived