LegacyGT.com

i want a big va/md/dc meet already!

AWDxBOOST

thats a good question. i suppose it's up to PGT, but i'd suggest that we all meet at his place, becuase it doesnt sound like everyone is going to be able to plan on showing up at MachV at the same time.

If we can meet at PGT's, we can all make it over there at our own pace, and then go for an afternoon drive if we were so inclined.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meeting at my place is fine. There is no parking out front...it's a dead-end street. There is plenty of parking behind the house on the main road in...we'll just have to rotate cars around the block based upon what we are working on. I'll PM you guys my address and cell number.

I am down for a late afternoon drive, if all goes well with installs and everyone is up for it. I was going to have some beer on ice, but if we plan to go drive I'll nix it and have soda instead.

How about this....I'll make up a batch of my world famous burgers and have soda. You guys bring the chips, snacks etc?

Meeting at my place is fine. There is no parking out front...it's a dead-end street. There is plenty of parking behind the house on the main road in...we'll just have to rotate cars around the block based upon what we are working on. I'll PM you guys my address and cell number.

I am down for a late afternoon drive, if all goes well with installs and everyone is up for it. I was going to have some beer on ice, but if we plan to go drive I'll nix it and have soda instead.

How about this....I'll make up a batch of my world famous burgers and have soda. You guys bring the chips, snacks etc?

hey man, can you PM the info by tomorrow AM -- not sure if i'll computer access after that this weekend.

also if there is anythign else you want me to bring let me know. I'd be more than happy to bring a cooler stocked with anything you can think of.

Actually, I will be heading to Richmond tomorrow during lunch for the weekend. Let me grab it tonight from the garage and I will try to drop it off on the way down. I forgot about it....thanks for reminding me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived