LegacyGT.com

OB XT owners

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
What do your tailpipes look like? I've seen pictures in magazines of the smallish dual pipes and then I keep seeing pictures like this: [img]http://www.drivingfuture.com/car/subaru/sp031016_01/photo/img/e_02.jpg[/img] And it looks like there's the GT's tailpipes on it. Maybe the above picture is from a different market? Are the bumpers the same so I can switch to a set of Legacy GT pipes?

That picture looks out of market.

Here is mine.

The tailpipes hook down, under the bumper. The four or five XT's that I have seen had it this way. I think that it may be related to Subaru's touting of the relatively generous angle of departure.

OB_XT_black_02.jpg.87c479c8a55a281e54e10722caf0a1ba.jpg

Guest *Jedimaster*
:o I like that idea! Group buy Group buy! Where's that King of Imports dude when we need him ?

I am working hard on the content for the website. Finding some quality legacy pics can be a bit daunting at times. If you need a specific part quote, send your zip code along with a picture or linke to a picture of what you are looking for to [email]sales@kingofimports.com[/email]. We have over 30 outstanding price quotes in with japan for the legacy currrently, we expect to receive them and have a website up in August some time. I am not scanning the forums until this site is done, so email is the best way to reach me. It happened that one of the members here emailed me a link, which is how I discovered this thread. I will look into this part so there is no need to email me on this one. Kevin

Guest *Jedimaster*
I didn't mean that in a bad way. Sorry if it came across that way :) I can't wait to see what you guys offer- and hopefully a lot of it will be specific to the Outback :D

• 3 weeks later...
They have an oval tip for pipes up to 2", which fits perfectly. Actually, I had to finess the mounting clamp a little, but it's a near perfect fit. The tips are just about the perfect length too. These particular tips have a scarfed (angled) exit, which works well with the stock exhaust pipe configuration. Here's a closeup shot: [img]http://members.cox.net/craig.hunter/IMG_0980-01.jpg[/img] Craig

Archived