LegacyGT.com

Rims?

IamTheLegacy 07

GB to ban ugly ass wheels

1. bmx045

2. LALGT

3. itsme

I have been looking for new wheels for my car.:lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

If you wait about a week before choosing I got contacted by a wheel manufacturer that is willing to make lightweight mono block billet wheel for us. He will make them for our offset and even clear big brake kits. He is sending me an application today to sell their wheels and I will post pictures of the wheels and you can tell me what you think. Bryan
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

If you wait about a week before choosing I got contacted by a wheel manufacturer that is willing to make lightweight mono block billet wheel for us. He will make them for our offset and even clear big brake kits. He is sending me an application today to sell their wheels and I will post pictures of the wheels and you can tell me what you think. Bryan

Ya thats fine. LMK, I'm not buying just yet but plan too.

estimated price range?

They just sent over my app so I can get the price sheet as a dealer. They have some nice wheels and here is a link to their site http://www.renneninternational.com/ I have to see how this works. But, he said he would make them for our cars if I get an order of atleast 10 sets. But, is it 10 of one type or just any order of 10. I have to complete my application before I can get all that information. I'm really glad I Went to SEMA I made a lot of good contacts to get more stuff for our cars. I'll post a picture of the ones I like tonight. If I pull this together this will give us more options for wheels.

Archived