LegacyGT.com

18x9.75 inside

frkkevin

rpf1s are hideous looking IMO .. only bought them because I got a crazy deal and they are super light. The XXRs look better but if I order a set I will not be doing the 9.75 wide and instead running the 18x8.75 +35

Now THAT with some nice 18/245+ tires would be very sexy, I mean sticky, I mean... sexy and sticky!:wub:

You can see I'm all about cheap and functional for wheels for whats my opinion worth about style anyhow?

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=95843&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1319109045

rpf1s are hideous looking IMO .. only bought them because I got a crazy deal and they are super light. The XXRs look better but if I order a set I will not be doing the 9.75 wide and instead running the 18x8.75 +35

I had these same exact wheels... but like an idiot I sold them before I mounted them on the car. Did do a test fit (on pass side front without tire) and believe I still have the pics if you would like to see them.

I agree with the the rpf1 s. I don't like the lower offset ones. That's why I went with the higher offset because the whole rim is sunked in, rather then convexed.

Just like the enkei nto3's, the higher offset ones are concaved.

If you slammed your car or at least lowered it a bit more so that there's no tire gap it would look a lot better.

I think it looks great personally...especially if you did fender flares. Personally, i'm planning on running an aggressive offset with outback sedan bumpers and custom sheet metal fender flares.

My question is how are you goign to deal with the wheel bearings since those are +20? Even if you go with +38 (the other size you mentioned) isn't that gonna cause problems too?

I think it looks great personally...especially if you did fender flares. Personally, i'm planning on running an aggressive offset with outback sedan bumpers and custom sheet metal fender flares.

My question is how are you goign to deal with the wheel bearings since those are +20? Even if you go with +38 (the other size you mentioned) isn't that gonna cause problems too?

I ran a +20 offset for quite a few months with no problems. I can't comment on any long term effects though.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

reminds me of this (at least this guys' tires aren't stretched so much):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/xok/DSC03227.jpg

Look stupid IMO... but to each his own.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

I ran a +20 offset for quite a few months with no problems. I can't comment on any long term effects though.

Yeah, i had them on my car for about 60 miles....took them off after everyone on here said they were bad, and then had to replace my rear bearings under waranty about 2 months later.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived