LegacyGT.com

Cat backs

roundthirteen

i have the borla system...sure its better than stock.but it was already on the car when i bought it if i could change it i'd go with cobb,perrin, avo, invidia....full 3" cbe just my 2cents.

Why do you say that? Is the borla limiting your legacy a whole 3 whp, or are you actually riunning a car with 450+awhp that actually requires a FULL 3" CBE?

Are the Gimmick Motorsports cat backs any good, they seem to be priced insanely low. https://www.importimageracing.com/gimmick-motorsports-3-catback-exhaust-package-05-09-legacy-gt.html

Any opinions?

If youre not a sound junky or drone head :lol: try the SPT v2 i installed one a fellow users LGT and it is nice, quiet but present. Also the BOSAL ver 1.5 is sweet and rare.

Sometimes these aftermarkets systems burn the bumpers cutouts. My SPT v2 burned mine slightly (i simply cut a strip of thermo wrap and glues it to the area to prevent further heat damage)

check out the exhaust review section many clips many photos lots of opinion ;)

well after comparing what i have to whats on the market i would go with some other options ....that's my opinion.you don't have to agree with it.

i'm just a type of guy that wants no resonator and as little restriction on my exhaust....its not like i'm running straight pipes or messing with my back pressure.

do u have a borla?? cause mine is not holding up so great and yeah sure it could be due to harsh winters on the east coast but i am anal about cleaning this car and am under it more than i should be ... in my opinion there are better systems for the $$.jeeez

Archived