LegacyGT.com

Ford Focus ST - 2013

Looks nice, now if it only came with some type of AWD system.... But I do love the idea of getting a DI 2.0T, similar power but better MPG, win win in my book. Oh yeah and the new STI's/EVO's are in $30k + range and the Focus would be in the $25k range helps as well. I say drop the 3.5 ecoboost into a AWD focus or revised Fusion....money

I like everything but the color. Maybe it will grow on me. But I've heard thats the only color available for it. But for the price... you can get a Mazdaspeed 3 for prolly a lil bit cheaper. Or a 08/09 Speed 3 for alot cheaper. I just have a feeling this will go the way the SVT did back in the day.

I like everything but the color. Maybe it will grow on me. But I've heard thats the only color available for it. But for the price... you can get a Mazdaspeed 3 for prolly a lil bit cheaper. Or a 08/09 Speed 3 for alot cheaper. I just have a feeling this will go the way the SVT did back in the day.

The Focus interior will be far superior to the Mazdaspeed3.

I like everything but the color. Maybe it will grow on me. But I've heard thats the only color available for it.

They take a page out of Subie's book about special models in only one color?

I thought Ford was going to do an ELD and basically use abs as a locker. The race version is an interesting idea. Buy one that is already gutted and ready to race.

I drove a 2008 model with the Volvo 2.5 liter 5cyl motor. Really nice engine. Horrible torque-steer... Hope this one is better.
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Looks like the GTI and MS3 will have some company in the FWD turbo hot-hatch class.

Let's hope it doesn't bring the dildo stigmata with it that the SRT-4 did, though.

I trust you meant "stigma," not "stigmata." Stigmata are the marks of crucifixion, although I'm not sure what that has to do with dildoes. :lol:

Ford is really stepping up their game in visual appeal of their cars.

It's amazing what you can do when you hire a couple of competent designers and do a little innovating instead of lobby government for bailout money...

Now, what would you rather drive? A Sanitary Towel or a Sexualiiy Transmitted infection?:lol:

Looks nice, now if it only came with some type of AWD system.... But I do love the idea of getting a DI 2.0T, similar power but better MPG, win win in my book. Oh yeah and the new STI's/EVO's are in $30k + range and the Focus would be in the $25k range helps as well. I say drop the 3.5 ecoboost into a AWD focus or revised Fusion....money

Too bad no AWD. FWD with 247hp/250tq has got to be a lot of torque steer!

Too bad no AWD. FWD with 247hp/250tq has got to be a lot of torque steer!

Ever driven a turbo Civic? Not quite as scary but still a handful in the rain.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

The Focus interior will be far superior to the Mazdaspeed3.

I actually enjoyed the interior in the Speed 3. Thought the seats were a perfect combo of both comfort and being able to hold you in there when getting crazy.

They take a page out of Subie's book about special models in only one color?

I thought Ford was going to do an ELD and basically use abs as a locker. The race version is an interesting idea. Buy one that is already gutted and ready to race.

I've just never been a fan of the burnt orange color. Any other crazy color would be fine with me lol. I actually like the green on the RS. And to the people that are worried about the torque steer, I got used to the torque steer in the Speed 3 I had. Launching the car was pretty pointless anyways cause they limit boost in 1/2 gear. Wonder if something like this will happen on this.

I work at a Ford dealership. Been waiting for these to come in and the new GT500's. However I am not too excited about the new Escape that is coming out

Why by an Escape when you have the Edge?

Archived