LegacyGT.com

Front right brake wear

So, I have owned my car for 7 months about. When I bought it, I replaced the pads and rotor for the front right wheel.

Last month, I had to replace them again, as the rotor was warped and the pads worn to the back.

It hasn't been a full month yet, and my brakes are coating the wheel in brake dust/rust.

None of the other wheels are having this issue.

Anyone have a clue what could be going on? The brake squeeks occasionally when used. I checked the wheel for play and don't think the wheel bearing is bad..

Piston in the caliper is sticking. Greasing everything up and bled the brake line. It works better for now. Will just order new calipers soon and install the stainless steel cables at the same time.

i didnt say it wouldn't be hot. i said they should be the same temp..

did the other one burn just as bad? or if yall want you can buy touchless temp readers for liek 10-20 bucks. thats what i use

Wutttt? A thermometer?

Had the same problem once, until I found out that one of my slide pins was frozen. The rubber sleeve came loose inside the housing and freezed the pin. Once I got it out, I took the sleeve off and reinstalled the pin. Problem solved.
My wife's balls are delicious.

Archived