LegacyGT.com

It's here!

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
Well, actually, it's there- the day I left for vacation, my dealer got my 05 Outback XT in! I came back to town early, but not in time to pick it up- Monday morning at 10AM I'll be going down there to get my new ride- I'm soooo psyched!

GREAT!!!!! Mine arrived on a Saturday (dealer trade) and I couldn't get there that day. So, I had to wait for Monday. A very Loooooong Sunday indeed. :( What are you getting? Color, base or LTD, MT or EAT, options? I am loving mine, I can tell you that much :D :D :D

Guest *Jedimaster*
It's a manual trans, silver on silver LTD. OB XT- and you're right- this weekend is gonna take forever! I've never wished a weekend away before!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Egggg-zactly! I have visions of XT's dancing in my head. Cool thing is, it'll take 2 hours or so for them to do the DMV, etc. stuff and prep my car- dealer called my cell today and said they'd drop me at the nearby mall so I could read at Barnes and Nobles. I think I'll go see a movie instead!

[quote name='jedimaster']Egggg-zactly! I have visions of XT's dancing in my head. Cool thing is, it'll take 2 hours or so for them to do the DMV, etc. stuff and prep my car- dealer called my cell today and said they'd drop me at the nearby mall so I could read at Barnes and Nobles. I think I'll go see a movie instead![/quote] Hey, saw your prior post on the configuration. NICE. I went with the base as I really dont like leather. Having said that I sat in a LTD and you're going to love it. Get ready, these cars DEMAND a lot of attention. Mostly existing Subaru owners speed up in traffic just to STARE at the car.

Guest *Jedimaster*
That's cool. I have to say that most people don't seem to realize that they are Subarus. I mean the great unwashed, not us previous Subaru owners. I just can't wait for the break in to be over- I have the Overboost.com article on breaking in details printed and ready to tape to the dashboard.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Just got back form the dealer and I screwed up! I couldn't pick the car up because I forgot to have my lein release faxed to them and they were closed today- so it looks like I'll be picking it up on Thursday.

[quote name='jedimaster']Just got back form the dealer and I screwed up! I couldn't pick the car up because I forgot to have my lein release faxed to them and they were closed today- so it looks like I'll be picking it up on Thursday.[/quote] Did you at least see it? When my dealer got mine, and I couldn't get there, she was nice enough to park it on the lot in a place that I could go check it out when the dealeship was closed.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Oh yeah- I saw it and drove it- I just can't get it until Thursday. It might not even happen then as they couldn't fax my stuff over today due to some kin of computer problem :(

Guest *Jedimaster*
Now I'm ready to kick someone's ass! I got off the phone with the bank who can't get their paperwork straight for another 1-3 days and then the people I got the loan from won't have theirs straight for 1-2 days, which means I can't get my car until the middle of next week! I'm putting all my money in another bank- all this electronic transfer shit hasn't done anything but cost me time and anger. My friggin' anger management classes are fading away- I really want to reach through the phone and wring someone's neck!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Yeah, you're right- it's out of my control and there's nothing I can do about it. I have one hellacious temper that I thought was under control- so far I've apologized to 3 different people after I got the news. Must go to my happy place, must go to my happy place :lol:

Archived