LegacyGT.com

Best performance bang for the buck?

Has anyone done an actual empirical, step-by-step dynometer determination of which parts (by themselves) create the best performance gains for the 2.5L ? Say starting with just a K&N air filter, then working up toward a blown twin-engined monster rally-rig (I jest, but you understand)...

Granted, some parts require the accumulation of other performance parts in order to work, but has anyone not affiliated with a manufacturer out there done the work to find out what works and what is just hype?

Do tell...

if the dyno work was cheap, we would do that every month! we normally compare our cars with similar not moded cars.. or just count 0-60 mph timing.. and from there you can feel the difference in hp :)

Whatever. :rolleyes:

It sounds like ya'll are just throwing parts on your car and patting yourselves on the back, telling yourself that it "feels" better.

I just installed some stickers on my car, ergo, it feels faster.

Not trying to be nasty, but like I said, Em-pir-ical.

Seriously, YOU bought the wrong car if your looking to mod for power. It would have been very easy to find that out with a bit of research up front.

Full exhaust, cams, EM, turbo kit, and lots of $$$. Go get'em buddy, or trade your car in for a GT.

Archived