LegacyGT.com

Spotted on 355 in Germantown MD

msb175

Saw a silver LGT 6/25 on 355 heading north in Germantown right by the shopping center where there's Pepboys, Walmart, Target, etc. Looks like it had Anthracite Prodrives, not sure which ones and a quick look at the exhust showed dual tips for each side. anyone here?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
small world...saw your car again today parked along Georgia Ave around 1:30ish. Nice. Traffic was kinda backed up so I was able to get a good look...how much did you get the wheel and tire package for? just curious...looking around for some 18's so....

You wanna buy a plasma, 3 CCD camcorder, home theater, etc....I sell consumer, professional and broadcast video and audio equipment???

9301 Georgia Avenue

Silver Spring, MD 20910

(301) 589-2600

Stop on by next time and I'll show you my other set of Volk's LE37K!!! Ohhh and I have a used set of Toyo 215/45ZR17 tires!!!

I paid $1800 wheels and $720 for tires!!!

CRAZY KEN

small world...saw your car again today parked along Georgia Ave around 1:30ish. Nice. Traffic was kinda backed up so I was able to get a good look...how much did you get the wheel and tire package for? just curious...looking around for some 18's so....

How come I never see you around?

btw Ken, http://www.subaruchallenge.com is on Sept 17th, you better be there to video tape. I will have 4 other drivers driving my GT while I drive the 1999 white GC8 with race tires along with another co-driver.. there's going to be a lot of action going on!

MSB175, you should come up for that event as well. All the info can be found at http://www.subaruchallenge.com

Keefe

Keefe

It is truely an honor to receive wording from you! I will do my utmost best to shoot both events in High Definition with my HDRFX1 3 CCD1/3" baby....I show your car footage all the time at CTL!!!

CRAZY KEN

yeah, i thought its odd too XenonK. But then again, my car is still completely stock other than spats and an STi lip, so its just another siver LGT. I live in Rockville, and I'd think I'd see you once in a while. Hmm, i'll make some time to check out the subaruchallenge, sounds like fun.CRAZY KEN, I'll stop by the next time I'm down there :D

• 2 weeks later...
...in Germantown right by the shopping center where there's Pepboys, Walmart, Target, etc.

Funny, I live just across the street in "Stratford Knolls", but alas, I don't own a Subaru. However, there is somebody in the ritzy area on the back side of my neighborhood, north of the elementary school and just south of Brink Rd. ("Cedar Mills" or something like that), who owns a blue STI and RBP LGT sedan. I've seen them occasionally when I ride my bike through there but have never seen the owner. Is it anybody here?

Archived