LegacyGT.com

outback 3.0R sedan???

Have I been under a rock? thought they weren't making outback sedans anymore? I parked behind one yesterday at the pool. pretty cool, but too big for me.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

They're out there, but relatively rare in these parts. But they're no bigger than the Legacy, they are a Legacy, just a different suspension so they sit a little higher. It does create the illusion of them being bigger though. Plus the body cladding makes them look a little beefier. I like 'em. Wish they came with a turbo (4 or 6) and a stick, then I'd have one.

Here ya go. Check it out.

http://www.subaru.com/shop/overview.jsp?model=OUTBACK&trim=30_R_SEDAN&command=overview

They're out there, but relatively rare in these parts. But they're no bigger than the Legacy, they are a Legacy, just a different suspension so they sit a little higher. It does create the illusion of them being bigger though. Plus the body cladding makes them look a little beefier. I like 'em. Wish they came with a turbo (4 or 6) and a stick, then I'd have one.

Here ya go. Check it out.

http://www.subaru.com/shop/overview.jsp?model=OUTBACK&trim=30_R_SEDAN&command=overview

Robyrdt:

My dealer was verry dissapointed that there wasn't a sedan version of the XT.

I have to admit that the OB sedan is the biggest sleeper of the bunch.

• 1 month later...
THAT. is a monster.I must admit, that looks mean! I love those wheels. More of the saweet JDM yo! Definately would be scared to have that pop in my rearview. Hell, I would get out of the way for you red beast! Dont stomp me!

Satin White, no pics yet.

Out of town right now, I can post pics when I get back home next week.

I am the Fleet Manager for Lancaster Subaru in California, and it had been staring at me for weeks, then I took it for a test drive, and that was it.

Had a new battery installed and Gave myself a good deal too, lol.

Archived