LegacyGT.com

Who wants to compare?

• Mega Users
i drive a horse named starlight. starlight has a max output of 1 HP in fair conditions, slightly less when i attach the wooden carriage to bring the family across the oregon trail. possibly looking to upgrade to stage 2 if the harvest goes well. upgrades include: carbon fiber horseshoes and high octane horse feed.

You have died of dysentery.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As an avid lover of Knock Knock jokes, this punch line fails to deliver.

That wasn't the punch line. :mad:

Any true knock-knock enthusiast would have recognized that Tracer-X's innovative format transcended the old rules of the knock-knock genre. He took the art form to a new level by delivering the punch line in the third sentence rather than the fifth.

who the f*ck are you again?

To answer your question he is the op.

And JLB they're not mad, just really tired of watching these "dick measuring contest" thread pop up no matter how many times they mercilessly ridicule the OP. Its one thing to start a thread asking what people have done to their car as a way of get ideas or compare note so to speak. But when you state that your "always looking for the next fastest Legacy in my area" you're not going to be well received by the general body.

• Mega Users

And JLB they're not mad, just really tired of watching these "dick measuring contest" thread pop up no matter how many times they mercilessly ridicule the OP. Its one thing to start a thread asking what people have done to their car as a way of get ideas or compare note so to speak. But when you state that your "always looking for the next fastest Legacy in my area" you're not going to be well received by the general body.

Or maybe were just bored...

Not how I really meant it but take it how you want it doesn't really bother me /-:

lol you guys really do crack my shit up...

Mine isn't a form of transport but i do operate dual 3MW generators farily regularly.

CAT DIESEL ENGINE

C175 SCAC, V-16, QUAD TURBO 4-Stroke Water-cooled Diesel (#2 fuel oil)

Bore........................................................ 175.00 mm (6.89 in)

Stroke..................................................... 220.00 mm (8.66 in)

Displacement.........................................84.67 L (5166.88 in

)

Compression Ratio....................................................... 15.3:1

Aspiration.................................................Turbo Aftercooled

Fuel System..................................................... Common Rail

~4100+hp

lol you guys really do crack my shit up...

Mine isn't a form of transport but i do operate dual 3MW generators farily regularly.

CAT DIESEL ENGINE

C175 SCAC, V-16, QUAD TURBO 4-Stroke Water-cooled Diesel (#2 fuel oil)

Bore........................................................ 175.00 mm (6.89 in)

Stroke..................................................... 220.00 mm (8.66 in)

Displacement.........................................84.67 L (5166.88 in

)

Compression Ratio....................................................... 15.3:1

Aspiration.................................................Turbo Aftercooled

Fuel System..................................................... Common Rail

~4100+hp

Got any time slips for that beast?

Archived